Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sarath Kumar's Deepavali release `Thalaimagan'


Sarath Kumar's Deepavali release `Thalaimagan', which is his 100th film and which is being directed by the actor himself, is about a journalist's work.

Produced by his wife, Radhika (for Radaan media), Sarath Kumar says `Thalaimagan' will certainly be a top attraction this festive season.

"I started my life as a newspaper distributing boy to various houses in Bangalore, and then I became a journalist. So, I took it up as a theme and looked at it in a different way. I am happy the film has come out in an interesting way. I am also happy that director Cheran who wanted to be associated with the project has written the screenplay. At our request, director K.S. Ravi Kumar and Kushboo readily agreed to do guest roles."

Source : The Hindu

No comments: