Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sneha keeps moving up !!

Though Sneha did not have big offers come her way in Tamil after Pudhupettai, she seems to be going strong and steady in Telugu. Her Manasu Palike Mouna Ragam is released. Meanwhile she has signed for a movie titled Madhu Masam opposite Sumanth. The movie is to be produced by T Rama Naidu.



Sneha says ' I am happy to get enough offers come my way in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu. After Pudhupettai, I listened to over a dozen scripts in Tamil. Unfortunately none of them impressed me. Hence I chose to wait. In Telugu, it is a hectic time for me.'

Asked whether she is playing the role of Seetha in Rajkumar Santoshi's ambitious project Ramayana, she says, 'I had done the make-up for the role in Mumbai. Final word has to come from Rajkumar Santoshi. I am not sure and I am keeping my fingers crossed'.

Sneha is one actress who combines in her the virtues of dignity and decency in attractive beauty. And in recent times, her acting too has improved by leaps and bounds.


Source: India Glitz

No comments: